Special Provisions for National Health Insurers during school

In principle, students are required to join National Health Insurance at their place of residence. However, students living in other municipality out of Suita City, and receiving money from their parents who live in Suita City, can continue to use the city’s insurance until their graduation by completing the necessary procedures.

■Necessary documents
(1)Certificate of enrollment (student ID card is acceptable)
(2)Identification documents (My number card, driver’s license, passport, etc.)

■Period of procedure
Within 14 days from the date of notification of moving out

Please bring the required documents to the following counters.
(1)National Health Insurance Section, Suita City Hall (counter 111, 1st floor of the lower level building)
(2)Senri Branch Office, Yamada Branch Office, Senrioka Branch Office

National Health Insurance Division , Health and Medical Care Department (TEL: 06-6384-1241)

Please contact Suita Multilingual One Stop Consultation Center for further inquiries.

English / 英語
吹田市多文化共生ワンストップ相談センター Suita Multilingual One stop Consultation Center
Copied title and URL